Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 11, 2008

New Orleans

This past weekend, we went to New Orleans for our "3rd annual" Saints game weekend. Our friends Todd and Tate are big Saints fans and we have had so much fun getting together with them each year. We were kind of worried, because going into the game this year, Todd had a 0-9 record watching the Saints. We were hoping this would be his year....and it was!! The Saints beat the Falcons 29-25. I was excited to get to see my fellow Ole Miss alum Deuce McAllister play, however, he was only in for one play. It looks like Deuce's pro-football days are numbered. He has had two knee surgeries and it's amazing that he is still playing. Todd told me that the average "life" of a running back in the pros in 2 years. So, I guess Deuce is extraordinary in that he has played for 8. Here are a few pics from our weekend.


dancing in the street! these guys were really good!We went to the aquarium on Saturday. I got to pet some sting rays! I almost dropped my purse in the water, so we didn't take any pictures of that.Todd, Emily, Shane, Tate, Rob tall, taller, tallestReggie Bush and his autograph
Drew Brees
Todd and Emily
DEUCE!!
well look who it is!! It's Coach O

Todd's losing streak is OVER!!

No comments: