Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

bricks!!

The house is finally starting to look like a home! About 10 workers starting bricking yesterday and this is where they were about 1 pm today. I think it is looking great! I was kinda worried about it...picking the brick was tough. The brick on the outside of the house is a new brick called "Old Town". We are having some interior brick inside the house on the fireplaces and arches and it is OLD! I am nervous about how it will look. It is old brick from buildings in St. Louis. Isn't that the coolest. I actually didn't even realize it was St. Louis brick until I paid for them and the man told me. I thought that was neat since Rob is such a fan of St. Louis! I also have some pics of the crown moulding that I selected. I am going back out tomorrow and will update the pictures then.