Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow in Mississippi!

I think I win the award for most tacky snowman. I blame it on Rob. He had to work and I don't really have any experience building snowmen. When I was little in North MS we would get good snows, but not in Jackson. I heard this morning on the news that this is the biggest snow Jackson has had since...get this...1901!! Of course, I didn't have to go to work today, which means that b/c of us being out a few weeks ago for the water crisis in Jackson, we probably will be making up this day during Spring Break:( I did manage to get out a little today. Joy picked me up and we had lunch at Brent's Drugs. Enjoy my pics! My snowwomen is a hitchhiking beauty queen...
our first and last snow while living at 1512 Lyncrest Avenue

No comments: