Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

D-Day Eve

The night before Joy's departure day, Rob and I went out to eat with Joy, Lindsay, Aunt Dorothy, and Uncle Richard. It was a night FULL of emotions. Afterwards, I went back to Lindsay's apartment for a few hours. When I told Joy good-bye that night, the flood gates opened and didn't stop for several days...(they still open from time to time). It's only been 2 weeks and it's been tough. We have emailed a lot and I plan to get a web cam soon so we can skype. I ended up going back to tell Joy good-bye AGAIN right before she left for the airport the next day. I'm glad I did, but work that afternoon wasn't worth much. Joy had a good flight and even met a new friend on the plane. God is so good!
We miss you JOY!!

No comments: