Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

In July, Rob and I went to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico to celebrate my 29th birthday and our 3 year anniversary. We had a wonderful trip full of excitement. I managed to talk Rob into 2 full days of doing nothing but hanging out at the resort. He was a good sport, but I could tell he was itching to go do something. He found a website called Vallarta Adventures that offered many things to do while there. Enjoy our pics!
No, we did not take a cruise...
On our way to "Rhythm of the Night"
downtown Puerto Vallarta
While shopping in this store we came across a lady with an africa crocodile. She belonged to a animal rescue society. If you paid $3, you could get your picture made with the little fellow...so natually I turned to Rob without hesitation and told him to give the lady her money! we walked by a wedding

No comments: