Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

MLK Day

I had today off of work thanks to MLK. I told Rob I planned to do as little as possible. However, I did manage to get out of the house. Rob gave me a gift card to "Earthly Delights Day Spa" in Madison for our 1-year anniversay, so I thought I would get a much needed massage. Yes, our anniversary was in July. I really felt bad that I just now used it, but it's really the only time I have had off that I didn't have to do anything. I wanted to use it during Thanksgiving or Christmas, but with the contant coming and goings of the holiday, I never managed to make an appointment. Let me just say how great my massage was. I had a 1 hour "delightful" massage. At times, I wondered if whatever fat on my body would still be there when it was finished...but it felt really good! So if any husbands out there are looking for a gift to give your wife for Valentine's Day, I strongly suggest a massage from Earthly Delights. After my delightful massage, I went home and had two of my favorite things to snack on...Doritos and Dr. Pepper. What a great day!!

No comments: