Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Rob

Today is Rob's birthday! I would tell you how many years, but I'm not sure if he would like me sharing that information! Unfortunately for him, tax season falls on his birthday and he can't take off to enjoy his day. After work today I ran to the mall and got a cookie cake decorated with LSU purple and gold (aren't I sweet?). It's his favorite kind of cake. He also brought home caramel cake that his co-workers had for him. So, we are full of sweets!!

2 comments:

Jack and Mary H. aka Papa and Nana said...

I know how old he is. He is .... Just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Eric and Amanda said...

Happy Birthday, Rob! We don't care how old you are - we love you anyway! Hope you had a great day!