Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Everyday is special when I'm with Rob, but it's always nice to get a little extra attention!! With it being tax season, Rob and I decided to celebrated yesterday since he had to work today. Rob sent me these beautiful roses and we went to PF Changs for supper. We had a great time and are spending tonight on the couch watching a movie. I hope today was extra special for each of you!

2 comments:

The Laney Family said...

YAY! so glad you blog too! I'm adding myself as a follower! So good to see you!

Jack and Mary H. aka Papa and Nana said...

How great! He isn't like his Dad. Nice to know the boy has a little romance in his soul.