Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Banks turns 1

I know I post a lot of pictures of my best friends' babies, but I love them dearly!! Amanda and Eric's son, Banks, turned one recently and we went to his train themed birthday party! We all had fun and Banks really enjoyed his presents. He wasn't so sure about putting his fingers into his little cake, which made his daddy very happy. Happy Birthday Banks! We love you!

2 comments:

Eric and Amanda said...

I'm going to have to steal those pictures. Thanks for taking some - I don't know where my camera was! What a great aunt and uncle!

Eric and Amanda said...

What great pics, Aunt Bethany! You are hired! I might steal some of these. Too much going on to be the photographer and the Bobi!!
And this is not Amanda and Eric. This is Bobi! I went to your blog thru theirs!