Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

Roof

Look what I found this afternoon....a roof! Now when I tell people I am going to the lot, I can say I am going to the house!!! We were so lucky to get our concrete poured on a day that it hasn't rained. If not, we would still be looking at an empty lot. It's amazing at how quickly things have been happening. It has rained for 2 weeks straight here, which means I have had a bad hair day for that long. I had my first encounter with lighting this afternoon after work. After looking up at chandeliers for 10 minutes, my eyes started crossing, my neck was hurting, and I was getting a headache..so I had to get out of there fast. The sales lady gave me 5 catalogs that were heavier than me and I somehow managed to get back to the car without dropping them. I found some really cool, funky lights to go over our island and dining room table, but I'm sure they will get vetoed by Rob....maybe not! Enjoy our new pics!




No comments: