Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 16, 2010

BIG NEWS!!

We have a contract on our house...and didn't even have it on the market!! This is exciting, but very bittersweet for me. For 4 wonderful years, I have lived in what I would consider an amazing home full of old charm and character. You can't walk into this house and not just feel happy. We also live in a wonderful neighborhood. Belhaven is so unique and I have formed amazing friendships while being here. I have a strong connection to this house, b/c I bought it before Rob and I were a couple. Thanks dad for encouraging me 4 years ago to buy a house instead of continuing to rent. It was great advice! I still catch myself telling people that it is "my" house...i mean, my name is the only one on the mortgage. My sweet cousin, Lindsay, lived with me before I got married and we had such a wonderful time together.....and some not so good moments (the fire).

Now, we ask for your prayers. Sometime soon there will be a home inspection on the house, and being that it was built in 1931, you never know what might be wrong. We don't expect to be in our new house until March, and if all goes well with the home inspection, our buyers are letting us stay until our new house is finished. SO, I am getting a jump start on the moving process which actually made me tear up yesterday....let the packing begin:)

No comments: