Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 3, 2010

house update

We have been away for over a week and went to the house this afternoon for the first time in a while. Let me just say how excited I was when we pulled onto our street. When I envisioned how I wanted our house to look, I can honestly say that it (so far) has exceeded my expectations. It is going to be a beautiful house. The bricks, the rub under the porch, the design on the porch, and the brick inside are absolutely beautiful....and our trim carpenter is doing a great job with all my many requests:) These past few weeks have been stressful for me hoping that everything would look right. I am so pleased and thankful for everyone who has helped us on this journey. I know we still have more decisions to make, but I can at least put the stress of what has been done behind me knowing that it is just like we wanted.
standing in kitchenstill working on fireplace in keeping
cubbies in hallway from garageliving room fireplacefoyerlaundry room
jack-n-jill bathroomgarageofficemaster closet

4 comments:

Joeli said...

Love all the brick IN the house!!!

*Jill* said...

I love the brick arches inside, and SO JEALOUS of the master closet!!! We love our old home with all the charm, but you do sacrifice closet space! Hopefully when we finish out the attic with a master suite we can fix that issue! Congrats on the beautiful home Bethany!

Eric and Amanda said...

It looks great! I love it. Can't wait to see it in person!

Ballentine said...

Wow, Bethany! Your house is amazing, love it!