Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Olivia turns 1

 Olivia turned 1 on June 2. I can't believe it has been a year! Her birthday fell on a Saturday, so we were able to have her party on her actual birthday. Rob's parents and grandma came in from San Antonio as well as my parents and grammer. Olivia had a great day despite the fact that she was suffering ear infections and going in for tubes the next week.

At her 12 month appointment with Dr. Chevalier, she was NOT happy. I hate it for her. She hates going to the doctor because of all the shots she has had to get because of ear infections. She is so smart. As soon as we walk in the door she holds me tighter and when they call "Hembree", she cries:( Olivia is my petite little girl. She weighed in at 18 pounds, 8 ounces and was 28.5 inches long.
 everyone talks with their hands, right?
 

No comments: