Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Here we go again...

Went to the Ole Miss/South Carolina game today. Sadly, we keep making stupid mistakes that cost us the game. The game was hot today since it started at 1:00 and our seats didn't get shade until about 2 minutes left in 4th quarter. My great friend and sorority sister from college, Ashley Hood, was there and we squeezed her in the seats with us (5 bodies in 4 seats). Ashley is also a speech pathologist. I give Hood all the credit for my graduating in Speech Path. at Ole Miss. She is extremely smart and helped me out so much. She just moved to Germantown and started a new job, so us Jacksonians are happy that she is closer to us now. She was living outside of Nashville. We also got to visit today with good friend Aimee Bertrand. Aimee and her husband live in Houston, TX and are expecting a baby in May. Here are a few pics. from the day.
me and my tall friends...
us
Hood, Carol Anne, Aimee, and me

our spread...

No comments: