Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

baby it's cold outside!

Much to my dismay, football season has turned cold on us. This past weekend, I saw what we Rebel fans haven't seen in a long time...complete domination! After a 5 year drought, we are finally bowl eligible. It was amazing..I only hope we can continue that domination through this weekend as we play LSU. Rob doesn't believe this will happen, but I have faith in my Rebels. I think it will be a great game. GO REBELS! For those tigers fans, Rob says GEAUX TIGERS!

it's hard to eat when you are cold!
Would you like some nutts??
up close and personal with Coach Nutt
For those of you interested in the big game, here is some reading material for you!

No comments: