Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving was so much fun as usual for my family. We always find a way to have a good time. Rob and I drove up that morning and we had Thanksgiving lunch at Me-Mama's. This year was the first time in many years that all three Caulfield children were at home at the same time. It was nice but went by way too fast. There weren't as many faces around the table this year and they were greatly missed. After lunch, Rob, Barry, my dad, and I went to feed the cows...actually, daddy did and we just watched. We go out to the farm as much as we can when we are in Water Valley. It's just so peaceful and brings me back to the "small town" kinda life....now that I'm a city girl and all!! That night, we watched the movie Ratatouille. It was really cute! Then we played Cranium...girls against boys. The girls were victorious!

My family!
me with my sweet grandmothers


Daddy fattening up the new bull!

Daddy showing us his "new" tractor
Rob posing with the cows.

girls in deep thought...

guys in deep thought...
not quite sure what Rob is doing??
This is what Barry sculpted out of clay...it was suppose to be a radio!

celebrating our victory!!

No comments: