Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hotty Toddy!

Hotty Toddy! Go Rebels! We had such a wonderful time this weekend visiting with friends and watching Ole Miss beat Auburn. I would like to thanks Houston Nutt for making our trips this year to Oxford much more enjoyable than last year. Keep it up Coach Nutt!!

some of my favorite people!!


Amanda (and Banks), Eric, me, Joy, Ashley

Carol Anne, me, Rob, Joy, Louis, dad
we have many pictures just like this!!

My friend Katie Bertrand and her husband Adam even made it down from Missouri for a visit. After the game, we went to eat at Boure' on the square with them plus Joy and Louis.

this is what Rob and I do when we don't want our picture made...act like we don't see her and look the other way!

I love the look on our faces..wish I could remember what Hood was telling us.

1 comment:

the Sandbergs said...

LOTS of pictures with y'all holding babies!! maybe practicing for a little hembree soon???!!! :)