Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

crash

About 2 months ago, Rob and I talked about backing up our computer because we have so many important things on it...photos, addresses, all of Rob's money budget things... Then we got busy traveling throughout the summer and working on house plans. So you can imagine how upset we were when our computer CRASHED yesterday morning! Rob heard it making some awful sounds and then it wouldn't boot up. After talking to his brother Mark on the phone, we are afraid there may be no hope of recovering all our files. Rob is going to San Antonio (for a conference) this weekend with our hard drive to see if Mark can recover anything. Oh..I forgot to mention that my laptop crashed before Christmas last year. FYI...both computers were bought in 2003 and were DELLs. I am typing this now b/c Rob brought home his work laptop. I am very sad that I have potentially lost all my great pictures and my whole address book. I guess the only good thing that has come out of this is that I don't have to give my receipts to Rob this week:)

**UPDATE** Mark was able to recover all our stuff from the hard drive. Praise the LORD!!

No comments: