Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

party like it's 1999!!

My 10 year class reunion was held July 31-August 1st in Water Valley. It was so much fun!! I have to brag on myself a little since I planned it. Everyone seemed to have a wonderful time. It was so good seeing all my classmates...some that I haven't seen since graduation. We had a great turnout and no one wanted to leave. Rob was such a great supportive husband. He helped me make and set up a slideshow, PLUS he took lots of pictures for me..so many that we actually forget to get one of us:( So much has happened in each of our lives the past 10 years. It's funny how once we get all together it's like we have never been apart. I never thought I would say this, but I actually am looking forward planning our 15 year reunion.

Water Valley High School Class of 1999

even Matt McQueen came...all the way from Africa!

No comments: