Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Kelley's baby shower

Today I helped give a baby shower for one of my best friends since the 3rd grade. My sweet Kelley. Kelley and her husband Ron live in Water Valley. Kelley is such a wonderful friend and a joy to be around. I have so many wonderful memories of us growing up together. I can't believe how fast time flies. It seems like only yesterday we were sitting in Mrs. Adams 3rd grade class not even knowing how much our friendship would mean to each other. I am so proud to call her one of my best friends, and was excited that I was able to do something for her before little Cohen arrives...she is due October 16th. Here are a few pics from the shower.

the diaper cake

this is not a good angle, but it's a watermelon baby carriage

all the hostesses with Kelley

me and Kelley

me and Tanya (also pregnant)

some of Kelley's gifts

We love you Kelley and can't wait to meet Cohen!

1 comment:

Angie Nail said...

You need to put a picture of your blessing ball up! You can charge for those, and we'll just go into a baby business! Good to see ya today...