Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Stephanie's party

Our good friend Stephanie Morris is moving to Chicago for seven months. She works for AllState and will be working on a project there. Please pray for her as she transitions into this new position. She has no idea what this "project" consists of or what her role will be in it. On Friday night, several of us got together at Gattitown (yes that's what I said) to have a little fun before she left. I kept wondering if I would see any of my students there, but never did. We also celebrated my friend Katie's 30th birthday. Oh what fun we had! We gave all of our tickets at the end of the night to Steph so she could get a "big" prize. I think we had about 1300 tickets total and all she got was a small MS State alarm clock. She was gracious enough to save a few of her tickets and gave us all very cool pencils. Here are a few pics from the night!

the whole group


bumper cars

Mason playing skeeball

Keri and Stephanie at the dance factory

Tate, Julie, and Blake

our prizes!!

No comments: