Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 28, 2008

our weekend

We had a wonderful time in Baton Rouge this weekend. Rob's brother Brian drove up from Houston on Wednesday and Mark flew in from San Antonio on Friday. We went out to eat at P.F.Changs (one of my favorite places to eat) on Friday and it was wonderful. Saturday morning we drove to Baton Rouge for the LSU/MS State game. After lunch at Chimes (my favorite place in BR to eat) we wasted some time at the mall, then went to check into our hotel. That was a wonderful part of my day b/c I got to watch the last part of the Ole Miss/Florida game...which the Rebels WON!! Rob is use to my crazy screaming at games and at the TV, but I really think I scared Brian and Mark. I can't help it though...I love Ole Miss football! So after my screams and cheers were contained, we headed to campus. There was so much traffic when we got there, that Rob dropped us off while he parked in the last parking lot available. He made it in time to join us as we watched Mike the tiger, the team, and the band come down the hill. The game was good and LSU won so we were all happy. Even the LSU fans cheered when they announced that Ole Miss beat Florida. We were so glad to get to spend some time with Brian and Mark. Thanks for coming guys!



No comments: